Saturday, November 1, 2008


Its raining again ...sigh!!! .....but at least I rode yesterday. Tash trucked Miss Milly over and I rode JD. He was a bit of a loop....too much grass. When will I learn?. Anyway we got a great ride in before I had to go get Olivia from Kindy. On the countdown to Dave taking Rebel then will finally be able to get stuck into riding her. Just heard to day that Good friend Jude won reserve champion gelding at her new young horses outing in Rotorua. Am thrilled for her.....lots of hard work paying off. Tash getting Miss Milly in foal to Sir Oldenberg. Wow he is a horse and a half. Cant wait to see that Foal!!!!. AI all due to happen next month. Am trying to get job application written.....keep going on trademe though!.....check the kids out. Hannah Montana eat your heart out

No comments: