I have been absent of late ......I'm in the process of moving myself and my girls into a rental while my husband of 12 years goes elsewhere ....found out in the weekend that for the last year he has been having an affair with a young teacher at his work 19 years younger.
It has destroyed all I believed in and loved . So while I'll pop in and read I'm going to concentrate on making sure my girls and I are safe and secure for the next few weeks. Stay safe everyone and look after those whom you love
12 comments:
Sending you hugs and wishing you all the best with your future.
I feel so bad for you and your children. Sending lots of good wishes to you all. Hang in there.
I'm so so sorry....I've been there and know the journey all too well. My thoughts and prayers go put to you and your girls.
I am so sorry - best wishes to you and yours.
I am so sorry. Take care of yourself and your girls... I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.
I am sorry. Take care of you and your girls.
Oh Sally, I am so sorry to hear this. I can empathise, in my case it was my now ex, that did that to me. It is gut wrenching and too hurt full to explain. I am thinking of you and good luck, I will be stopping by.
I am so sorry Sally!! I can't even imagine what you are going through! My thoughts are with you and your girls!!
I can't even pretend to have the right words for you right now. Here is to hoping that everything works out for the best!
Ugh. You seem so wonderful. Keep your chin up and take your time. Hold on to that kind spirit of yours...
So sorry to hear this. family seperations are hard I watched my parent's marriage crumble after 40 years it wad the hardest thing I've been through! I'm Paint Girl's sister you can find my blog at ranchgirldiaries.blogspot.com. hang in there!
Oh my dear ,a broken heart and dreams I read. In so so sorry.
I've been thinking about you. ..and for on my almost extinct blog (it locked me out) to find you today. Now, I know why. I want to support you, dear heart.
I'm sorry for the terrible betrayal. You don't deserve this you know. Or your girls. I'm sorry your man was betrayed as well. ..is a lie to think any one else can make you happier. He knows that now, too late.
I'm praying for your heart to be able to trust again, you will be able to love life again. My email is : equineviewphotography@yahoo.com
Love to hear from you,
Kacy K
Post a Comment