Tuesday, February 3, 2009


Am busy today and tomorrow getting ready to travel north for Waitangi weekend to take part in our Taranaki Hunt Club Trek. It is a fundraiser for the club and is over 3 days. I cant wait. As much as I love my husband and kids to bits ......the thought of 3 days of horsey talk and freedom is all very exciting.We leave on Friday morning and ride for 3 hours when we arrive . The Saturday ride is meant to be 7 hours. I'm not sure how the rear end will cope with that so I'm going to wear walking boot and chaps so I can walk a bit. I work on the assumption that I might as well work my backside muscles as well as the horses.Hopefully the body copes with the riding as haven't done much .Will try to get some good pictures to post when I return

No comments: