Monday, March 23, 2009

jumpers




Oh my goodness....I have a worst nightmare.....a horse that decides his stomach is truely more important than anything else . JD has taken to clearing the fences in the name of food. Last week after work I would find him pigging out on grass on the wrong side of the fence. To top it off when I went to take Trix away on a ride he jumped out to follow. So what to do?. We are still to get proper internal fences built so Jd got walked up the road to a friends house to go into a very bare paddock with high fences. With hay and water and a bit to nibble maybe he will lose a bit of weight.


I have opening Hunt this weekend on Sunday.I'm going to gate to start and then pick my fences until I get a feel for how Trix will go. I must admit after having kids I dont have the braveness that I once had.


Our house is slowly moving on. The windows are all in and we are just waiting for the big stacker doors to arrive. The builders start to clad the outside soon. We are looking at first week of July for move in date. Hmmmmm cant wait

No comments: