I live on the edge of my family farm that for generations has been the venue for riding horses, dating back to my greatgrandfather who was the first master of the local Hunt Club. It is now where I enjoy riding and training my horses. This blog is now the story of Hokey Pokey, my Gypsy cob cross bred pony.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Oh my goodness it feels like winter has arrived today. I even mucked out in long sleeves and a vest with track pants .....all the while dodging the wintery showers. The forecast for the next few days is looking good but there is definitly a bite in the air. I think clipping horses will rock around sooner than I think. We had a slight drama toady in that the water supply for the house site is not working so the painter (bless him ...the bastard) washed his brushes out in my horses water supply. Tash saw the water and wondered why it was a mucky colour then the penny dropped. So we tipped it out and I put the bin under the non exsistent down pipe to catch any water from rainfall untill I can sort the water out. I cant wait til we get out tank sorted and down pipes connected!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment