Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy .....I'm on holiday!!!!!. Finally the school term is at an end for me. The little cherubs have two weeks off and I'm not teaching the next two days so I get an extra half week.
Tomorrow I shift all three horses back up the road to the pastures behind our old house. I will leave them there until we have moved into the new house and have a bit less mud and a few fences back in place .
The paddock still has the girls play house and a small tin shed which is good for hay bales. The play house is pretty big and made of left over materials from when we built the last house. When we sold the house we had the play house lifted over the fence into my parents property. It makes a great tack room as its water proof and fully lined. It will be a good base (with grass) for a few weeks. The winter rain is due to hit again this weekend so I'm not sure I'll get much riding in ........
Priority for next week is a float warrant and rego. Am hoping that during the school holidays I can get to the beach.
No comments:
Post a Comment