Friday, July 24, 2009

last day

well the day has nearly arrived for Jd's departure to his new home. I got his bag packed today with his summer sheet, summer rug, bridle, bag of carrots, and of course his winter rug will get put in at the last minute when the truck arrives. It will be an early start as the truck is leaving New Plymouth at 6am and it only takes 20 minute to get to us. So I will have to get up at about 5.3o to get up him booted up and tail bandaged. It will be a rough time as he is a special horse.
He will reach his new home between 2 and 3pm. I was quite glad to hear that as it means he gets to check out his new home in the day light.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope his trip goes well and the goodbyes aren't too hard on you.