Ok I have carpet finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ....curtains tomorrow. I can finally start moving stuff this week. We of course have a small wee detail missing at this stage.WATER and POWER. Minor details. Hopefully Those two things will happen soon.
I had another text from Barbara today. She had ridden Jd on a forest ride with friends. It sounds like he was a good boy and makes me thrilled that he is out enjoying life. Meanwhile back home Trix is enjoying eating her food with out being bossed about, and must say mucking out is done in half the time. Dont mind me I'm just justifying only having one horse. Its kinda hard as I have always been a two horse girl. I like having different challenges and the choice of personalities in a horse. I look back at photos of past horses and the personalities have all been so different. Its hard to say what type of horse is best ?
No comments:
Post a Comment