I live on the edge of my family farm that for generations has been the venue for riding horses, dating back to my greatgrandfather who was the first master of the local Hunt Club. It is now where I enjoy riding and training my horses. This blog is now the story of Hokey Pokey, my Gypsy cob cross bred pony.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
mud mud mud
To all my amazing followers that wonder if my horse ever gets dirty .....trust me she is dirty on a regular basis. For all you owners with horses with black tails please celebrate because I dont think you truely realise how dirty a horses tail gets. I have never owned a horse with a white tail before and I was never into washing them all the time ........and oh boy - now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I keep the horse shampoo company in business. Next time I let her roll in the dirt uncovered I will try to get pictures. Happy days everyone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My grey Lily is now retired in Tennessee, and her tail is now Melissa's problem and not mine, for which I am thankful - all my other tails are black!
Yes Kate its a good thing to be thankful for having black tails.Was Lily a mud lark like Trix?
Post a Comment