


I have had a terrific weekend. The weather has been out of this world. he night time temperatures have slightly dropped but boy the days hav been hot ......cloudless and just beautiful. Tash, Rachel and I went riding on our local beaches 5 minutes down the road. We rode for about 2 hours and it was fantastic. We had a few good gallops.....splashed in the waves and loved life!!!!!
8 comments:
A beach! What fun! We have none of those near us :(
Which beach is that?
Makes me slightly homesick seeing the black sand.
gorgeous photo's!
Sharon the beach we went to was just north of Waitara. You can access it from several roads. We got almost to the waiau stream heading towards Urenui where I live. Is a funny beach as quite often its simply too rocky to ride on. But Monday was perfect. Feel free to contact me if you ever want to come riding on black sand. Plenty of friends with lovely horses
Great riding the beach!!! My favorite place to go with my mare.
Beautiful!
I get to go in 2 weeks...but it is still dicey for weather...so ?
Did you gallop?
KK
yes KK we had a mad gallop. Was heaps of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like fun.
Great pictures! And it looks like you all had so much fun. Wish we had a beach to ride on around here. Lovely.
Post a Comment