Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Sunday

Easter bunny came and went this year with my two girls happy and pinging off the walls with chocolate overload. They didn't get much but I've decided it doesn't take much chocolate to send them spinning into nutty mode. Anyway church subdued them. Nothing like sitting next to your 93 year old Great grandma who has a walking stick and lack of tolorance for naughty kids. It was quite cute really and when the pastor asked the kids in the church a few questions it was mine that came up with some real pearlers. It was one of the moments when even God would be laughing.
Anyway the rest of easter Sunday was spent at a family lunch. I finally got home at 4ish and now that we have tuned the clocks back it gets dark early. I decided it would be too late to ride. I really do have to clip Trix. Her slightly fluffy coat gets a bit hot and then it takes too long to dry her out. Maybe next week .

1 comment:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Sounds like a lovely day . Happy Easter (a bit late)