



Mosaic and Hokey Pokey arrived this morning at quarter to nine. Needless to say I was slightly late to work ..... but luckily I have nice boss!!.
I rushed home this afternoon to spend time with them. They are so friendly and happy to put up with their new Mum . It was a lovely time and I sooooo look forward to taking them both on a wonderful journey towards being my future hunters and show horses.
6 comments:
They are adorable! Tell us more about them - are they twins?
Beautiful ! What a lovely pair
They're so adorable. Good luck with whatever you want to do with their training. Keep us posted.
What lovely looking youngsters! Tell us more please!
Oh they are as cute as can be!! I can't wait to see more pictures!
Check you out! Love it...a neat journey awaits you all...I would have NEVER guessed this little surprise Sally!
Oh...awaiting the rest of the story!
KK
Post a Comment