Well its been a while ..... I have made maybe the worst decision of all ......My darling Trix is off to another home. A very lovely home!!!. If i had won the lottery maybe I could have kept her....but the reality is I want to get my girls going on their ponies and to do that I need the money. I am capable of taking some other lovely young horse on the same journey I've taken Trix. I have spent tonight looking back through photos of Trix. She arrived so fat .....dirty but sweet. We perfected everthing together.Yes we have had our issues...but we solved them. She has taken me on a beautiful journey and given me back my jumping confidence .....my faith in myself .....my faith in my own riding ability. How many horses can do that?
My last ride was out hunting yesterday. We jumped fences ..... hedges and had fun.
So where to now ....... well thats a new journey with a new horse that needs the same love and attention. Who that horse is .....well thats to be decided.
5 comments:
Hard to let go, but it sounds like a good decision for you at this time. There'll be more horses in your life, I'm sure.
Sad to let her go , but new adventures ahead I hope . Good Luck ! And I am sure you will have another
Someone got a lovely horse from you!
The great thing is, she'll teach another person all the things she taught you.
And she's a better horse because of what you also taught her.
Hope you're not sad for too long.
There's ponies to take of at least!
That's a lovely tribute to what is obviously a special horse.
Good luck with your new adventures and I hope you keep us all updated.
Oh!!! That took my breath away! Sally, That must have been hard for you..or maybe I am thinking of me.
Will miss her lovely white spotted body..and seeing you looking wonderful on her...but the girls and ponies does sound promising.
Someone DID get a wonderful mare!!!
Missing her with you and looking forward to adventure and learning with your girls Sally~
XO
KK
Post a Comment