Monday, May 24, 2010

wild weather

Oh my gosh the weather is wild tonight. Huge black rain clouds race across the sky. The wind is howling through the power lines and its nice to be inside with the fire blazing. I've had a crazy day. The fire extinguisher in my class room fell off the wall mount and exploded on the floor. Its full of a powder stuff and oh my word.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It went everywhere. We had to clear the class real quick as it was hard to breathe. Tonight the dust is still settling so we will have a mammoth clean up in the morning. My class will have to use the library in the meantime.
My babies are inside tonight tucked up in the shed with hay and a good feed. They were sure glad to be out of the rain and wind. I did my usual cuddle session in between towling them off and cleaning out their feet.
Bridget I hope you guys are all ok down south as I saw the weather forecast. It looks scary.Stay dry!!!

1 comment:

allhorsestuff said...

It's here too...wild wind and rain that drenches you to the bone right here and now!
I think it has to do with that volcano blowing.
Glad all is safe and warm for the night.
KK