Sunday, December 5, 2010

All breeds show














Well I had a fun day yesterday ....I went with my friend Rachel to help her show her two horses in hand at the Taranaki all breeds Horse show. We were competing in the hunter ring. There were rings for just about every breed and I must say I saw some pretty nice horses. Some of my favourites were the welsh ponies.

I did really well with Reco and then to my surprise won the best handler 1st place ribbon so that was cool. It was all a bit nerve wracking but good practice for next year when I show my foals in hand. Check out the photos .....more to the point check out my nanas hat. She would die of she knew I wore it to a horse show!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Hurricanes12 said...

you look lovely, and it's no surprise you did so well.. the horse is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Love the clothes!

Badger said...

Great hat! Congrats.

allhorsestuff said...

OH MY! I loved the horse you had in the class...BEAT-TI-FUL!!!
And showed in your Nana's hat...that is the best ever!

Congrats...should tell you something about what to expect next year...give you a wave to ride on too, till then!
XO
KK...in the rain and loving reading about your sunshine days!
(HA! the Word Veri word is,
"BLESSMS"= Blessms to YOU!