I live on the edge of my family farm that for generations has been the venue for riding horses, dating back to my greatgrandfather who was the first master of the local Hunt Club. It is now where I enjoy riding and training my horses. This blog is now the story of Hokey Pokey, my Gypsy cob cross bred pony.
Sunday, October 28, 2012
another lesson
Tonight the rain is still falling ....today has simply got wetter and wetter .....I'm starting to get webbed feet I'm sure. The brief window of no rain saw me pop the pony in the trailer and drive ten minutes up the road to meet a friend. Now the little pony hasn't really been ridden out so I saddled him and walked for the 1st 30 minutes then
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
The new title is just fine. Glad you got a ride in.
Look at him! He's doing so nicely, standing and checking his rug out! He's got nice coloring..nice his hocks are darker too
Who'd you ride?
Just gorgeous... and his tail is amazing!
Post a Comment