Sunday, May 3, 2009


Today was a lovely day for riding to be sure. A very light wind and gorgeous clear skies. I met my friend Jude and another girl who has just moved her horse into the area. We rode around my parents farm then onto the neighbours farm. At the top most point there are just views to die for. The tracks were a bit slippery. I think sometimes dirt tracks are better either dry and dusty or really muddy . The condition they are in at the moment is like riding on butter. They are very greasy. Anyway we survived the steep downhill bits and got home safe.The picture is over looking where we rode.

Tonight I made the hard decision to advertise JD. Its all part of the make life simple plan. I will only let him go if the right rider comes along though. He is all horse and can be a bit intimidating for someone not confident. All in all though he is a honey and will be missed.

Spent a bit more time painting my railings black......what a mindless task it is too!!!!. The worse part is I have HEAPS more to go.Sigh!!. At least today I painted the rails not me !

1 comment:

Stellar Sport Horses said...

Have you heard anymore how Rebel is getting on?