Friday, May 1, 2009

Winter sun

Well what a morning I've had ......perfect would sum it up!!!. Tash and I hacked out the two horses.It was one of those mornings where you have to layer the clothes (bloody cold) but just perfect. it was a ride more like interval training. I had limited time due to livvie being at Kindy......so it was walk then trot (with a purpose) then walk, canter, trot, walk and so on. the whole ride was with purpose and a time limit. Both horses ended up with a good work out and gave Tash and I a good excuse to give them a good wash on such a cold day. I love my Friday morning rides. I think the guilt factor is a biggie. Knowing most of the world is working and for the first time in my life I dont have to .....tis a big deal I tell you!!!!.
Thanks Liz for your comment ....you made my year knowing you are watching my blog and commenting. Turn your blog into something!!!! I want to comment back. Oh and by the way we will have you back in the saddle before you know it!!!!! .......and a hunting we will go ( be like old times)
On the float front ....does anyone have a preferred brand. I'm in the market for a new float.......whats good.?Have looked at a few and thought weren't any good .....???What do people think ( of course if lotto comes along wont need a float ...will buy bloody big truck!!!!!)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Love our Hatton float. Its now just a year since we bought it and several other people have also bought Hatton's after looking at ours.

sally said...

Thanks Hatton is one on my list. They look great. Might have to come for a drive and have a look if you dont mind. The other one I like is a mustang made in ChCh