Hey there folks ....no photos today but I do have a finished fence!!!!!. It is so exciting to finally have the horses behind a secure post and rail fence. But as I told my Dad now the horses have to go to the other end of the property and we haven't even started the fences that end. So we are going to have to put in some tempory posts for me to put an electric tape along.
I thought about riding but that was as far as I got. By the time I swept the house for the builders and we piled up all the rubbish and got rid of that it was after 2pm and the rain was on its way. On the postive the house is going really well. The builders have started laying the timber floor and it looks fantastic. we have issues with our carpet suppliers, but am hoping to work through those and then we are all on track. Once this new house is finished I just want to stay here for a while. I know that this is just a stepping stone to our bigger property but its such hard work that I want to enjoy it for a while.
I will try to get photos of the new fence (exciting I know!!!!) .....hopefully it will stand still!!!!
2 comments:
This is so what I want to do someday. Build a small house and barn on our own property.
BTW I like your orange door. Mine is bright red!
Jill
thanks for approving of the front door colour. It makes me feel good that people like it as I had a few comments of dislike from locals. I just think they aren't brave!!!!. It looks even better up close in person. And yes its fantastic seeing the whole project comong together
Post a Comment