



What a morning I've had ......despite the freezing temperatures I have just had 3 hours of total bliss with my horses. I'm either the only nutty one in the world or maybe there are other lunatics out there who like me just relish time to talk to horses....potter about brushing , trimming, washing, playing, and of course riding. It was a morning of contentment and an added bonus was at the end of it all I had super clean shiny nags. Now me!!!!! that was another story. I think I transfered mud, grime and so forth to me. My kids kindly told me I looked like a wreck when I got home. Check the pictures out ......clean ha (oh and the one of the mountain is just to confirm the cold bite in the air)
2 comments:
What a fantastic looking day!
yes it was a beaut day .....put a smile on this winter weary face
Post a Comment