Saturday, July 11, 2009

Windy!!!!!!!







I braved the elements this morning and ventured up to the horses to find them braced against the wind. It was so bitterly cold with the strongest gale force wind ever. I picked up the first barrow of horse poo only for it to fall over in a wind gust. You can imagine how I felt........wont repeat the offending words!!!. I opened the gate into a more sheltered paddock and the horses made a quick dash through the gate. Poor Pebbles the pony had to stay where she was but with hay in behind the shed she will be fine. Needless to say I want be riding today. If the wind settles in the morning we will get out. Liz is back from England so her and I will venture around the farm on JD and Trix maybe.



I've added a few photos of Pebbles ......our little fluffy friend!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pebbles is adorable - she looks nice and snug!