A question for New Zealand followers .......does any one want a thoroughbred mare. My neighbours up the road have four mares that are due to have their foals weaned. They are all nice mares having just had their first foals. The stallion the foals are by are all nice horses and well bred. They are the reason the neighbour wanted the mares.....he just wants the foals. The mares are now free to good homes as far as I know. I'm going to go check them out and see what they are like up close. They are all well bred mares so would be a good addition to anyone wanting to bred them to nice horses themselves. I know they all foaled just fine first time round.
It just breaks my heart to hear that soon they are unwanted and possibly heading to the hunt yard. I will take one myself maybe ......can hear my husband groaning already at the thought.I will try to get photos too.
On a bright note the sun was shining today and while I didn't get to ride the girls and I put the Xmas tree up and added the decorations. On the not so bright wee note the *^$%#** kitten thinks the tree is there for his benefit only. If its standing in the morning it will be a miracle!!!!!
2 comments:
Our tree isn't up yet and I can't wait to see what our young kitty Simon does - I think unbreakable ornaments may be in order this year!
Yes unbreakable ornaments are the go. Plenty roaming the floor this morning rolling about. Glad they weren't glass!!
Post a Comment