Monday, July 19, 2010

south island trip





































Glenn and I have just returned from a fantastic break away. We flew from Auckland to Queenstown in the south Island to stay with family. It was a brilliant time spent in a stunning setting.( for my American friends this is where Lord of the rings was filmed ). We had two days skiing ....lots of time in fabulous cafes and bars, and of course time to wander around the shops. The only down side was the 4 hour drive in thick fog home from Auckland . All in all it was a great trip though.

2 comments:

jill said...

I love when you post pictures of the different countrysides from your part of the world. Beautiful.

allhorsestuff said...

YOU!!! So great that your = family too! Cute photos!So glad that you got that fab time away with your man!
I envy you that time...
mine in school and doing Army and working...I am a widow..all I have is my horse these days!
KK
BEAUTIFUL...thanks