Not much has been happening here in the wintery west. I have had the flu and respiratory infection for the past week and just haven't been able to shake it . So off to the doctor I went this morning. I got home armed with drugs which should clear it all up. Last year I didn't catch anything. This year I seem to be catching everything. Last year I worked on the assumption that if I drank enough nice red wine I would pickle any bugs. It worked I decided today. That is because I've been more restrained this year and look where its got me. Anyway jokes aside Ella's pony has gone to be ridden by a young girl 2 years older. We will look at getting him back when ella is 9. She was finding him a bit strong on the ground and lost interest. So rather than forcing her to do something she wasn't into I thought we might just look at the whole pony idea down the track when she is older. We still have Pebbles and the kids can play around with her.
The foals have been turned out and they are due to come home for another handling session
5 comments:
Hope you get feeling better. I really like the header picture ,so sweet
Sorry to hear you are diseased. Get better soon.
Yes feeling better. The marvels of modern medicine. One day on Antibiotics and I'm half human....yay
Feel better soon. After the medicine is done with you can start having some wine to make sure you stay well!
Thanks grey horse matters ....feel so much better and yes had a lovely glass of sav tonight. The world is all better
Post a Comment