I live on the edge of my family farm that for generations has been the venue for riding horses, dating back to my greatgrandfather who was the first master of the local Hunt Club. It is now where I enjoy riding and training my horses. This blog is now the story of Hokey Pokey, my Gypsy cob cross bred pony.
thanks guys ...aren't they beautiful and yes growing up beautifully. Kacey you are right it does look like buckskin and Bay came to visit.Jill what do you reckon?
6 comments:
They look wonderful! growing up beautifully
Oh Sally how great!
You look so happy and all your horses are lovely!
OH these are the BEST!!! Sally, What adorable creatures they are...Chocolate and white!
Really enjoyed seeing you with them, and your daughter too!
I thought the buckskin and Bay, in the background...looked like Jill was there!
KK
They're both beauties!!
thanks guys ...aren't they beautiful and yes growing up beautifully. Kacey you are right it does look like buckskin and Bay came to visit.Jill what do you reckon?
Very cute photos sal.
Post a Comment