I live on the edge of my family farm that for generations has been the venue for riding horses, dating back to my greatgrandfather who was the first master of the local Hunt Club. It is now where I enjoy riding and training my horses. This blog is now the story of Hokey Pokey, my Gypsy cob cross bred pony.
Friday, January 14, 2011
summer evening
I just have to describe tonight.......just feel in your bones a balmy warmth ....too hot to be inside but too many bugs a biting to be out. The sun sets picture perfect with the mountain in the back ground. The evening light is just amazing. I could sit and watch for ages.......not a breath of wind.....horses outlined against the sky. Simply a perfect summer evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lovely - thanks for sharing with us who live in the currently freezing parts of the world!
OOU~ very tantilizing indeedy Sally~
I have my eyes closed and invisioning it..nice~
Kac
Post a Comment