


Yesterday a new friend arrived to keep Pebbles company. She sure was pleased to see another horse having been on her own for ten days.Diego is a stationbred/arab cross and 6 years old and ever so cute. He has just settled in so well and is lovely and quiet with all the goings on around that come with kids, dogs, bikes, tractors and so forth.
Today he got a bath with some stuff to remove the odd tick floating around on his body and with the heat of the sun I'm sure the water felt great. I'm really looking forward to getting him going after his year off and Debbie I hope you enjoy following his progress.
My small field behind the house was baled today and we got a few more bales than expected so that was awesome. I've got 60 bales in the shed and am waiting on 40 more. Tomorrow I'm helping my Dad do another paddock up the road. Its all slowly getting done and nice to see in the shed.
5 comments:
oh we should be getting hay ready for winter! it looks almost good enough to eat in your picture haha.
looking forward to seeing how the new horse goes :)
It's a nice feeling to have lots of hay in the barn isn't it?
The new guy looks pretty cute. We have an Arabian who's 7, he was a rescue. I'd never had one before but he is the sweetest, smartest and one of the most lovable horses we've ever had at the farm. I'm sure you're going to fall in love with him.
Looks like cute horse. I thought I saw some Arab there. It will be interesting to see how things go for him.
Good that pabbles has a buddy and glad to read you are getting some hay put by for later
Oh good...more resources for the wintertime feedings!Gald more was to be had than expected too.
LOOK at you...another horse!! He is mush more delicate than others I have seen you ride..I bet hotter too, being Arabian cross.
Now I Know WHO the header is of!I was a wondering~
Kac
Post a Comment