Today I picked up my trailer which was in the garage getting a warrant of fitness. It passed all fine and dandy and due to being late I towed it to my first aid course. As a requirement for my teaching job I did a day of first aid training. It was quite interesting how much things had slightly changed since my last training session. Any way I now have a basic first aid certificate and hopefully dont need to use it.
The last two days have been a bit sunnier but it was really cold tonight. Due to the terrible rainfalls I have been boxing Diego and Pebbles at night . They think its Christmas tucked up warm and dry. I'm off for a ride in the morning then up to my folks place .....yep my Dad is home for a few days before heading to Auckland for pre op visits.
My thoughts are with all you folk in America at the moment ......I hope you are all far from the devastating tornado weather and flooding.
6 comments:
Thanks You..Sally girl.
Checking In from Oregon here..we are just fine with tons of cold, windy, hail- rains. Nothing has washed us overboard yet.
I really hope and pray for your Pa to sail through this health storm himself..with tons of wind to lift him up!
Hang in, we shall do the same~
XOXOX always
Kac
I also echo that same sentiment.
Hope your dad is feeling okay and the operation goes smoothly. I'll be thinking of you all and wishing you the best.
Weather here is crazy and so hot for this time of year. I'm convinced it's due to global warming.
Hope all goes well with the surgery .Enjoy the visit , and stay warm!
There was a tornado a couple of counties down from us the other day but it was just a baby in the big picture of things. Our temps are still abnormally cold while those in the east are abnormally hot. When the two collide, the really bad tornados are born. Wish I was closer to those folks. I really have the urge to go help but am not quite sure how to go about it.
Glad you got an opportunity to visit with your dad before the docs get going on his treatments. You all will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.
Good Day Sally~
Thinking of you all there and hope things are coming along for you nicely.
we have had the torrent and torrent of rains but they say-"THEY" that it'll get in the 80's this weekend...no one believes it and those that maybe do- say it's cruel!rough on the systems to go from colder 40's & wet to the highr temps with humidity!
All triffles in the sceme of life, truly though!
Wishing you well..hug your Pa for me..
he'll get a smile outa that~
Post a Comment