I live on the edge of my family farm that for generations has been the venue for riding horses, dating back to my greatgrandfather who was the first master of the local Hunt Club. It is now where I enjoy riding and training my horses. This blog is now the story of Hokey Pokey, my Gypsy cob cross bred pony.
Monday, July 18, 2011
and the sun comes out .......
Yay the sun has come out. The past few days have been gorgeous. I have managed to ride Diego each day. After a month of not really anything it was nice to get back in the saddle and get out and about. Our first outing was to my friends arena....then yesterday we did a great ride along the road for a few kilometres. Today I trailered further up the road to venture down a back country road that is more like a farm track. It got a bit stoney in places but we survived. All the time the mountain was a beautiful sight covered in snow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Glad you're finally getting some horse time - he's extremely cute!
It's hard to tell how cold it is there with the sun shining and you've got some nice green grass still. I'm glad you got out for a bit with the horses. Love the pictures, that little guy is adorable and so is your daughter. What a cute couple. Enjoy the sun.
Nice to be able to get out and ride , the young ones look great!
Its the pits when it is raining all the time!.......But nice when your out, great to hear things are picking up!
Post a Comment