Wednesday, July 13, 2011

winter

Diego and I squelched our way around the farm a few weeks ago ....in the mean time the rain falls.....amazing fork lightning and thunder roll by every few hours  ...all day ...every day for the past weeks. The mud is incredible ....the snow is falling in feet over much of the south island and our mountain has plenty as well.
 ......one more day of school then the holidays...YAY. tomorrow I'm teaching at the local high school for the day. Its an experience that makes me go Hmmmmmmmm .....but pays the bills

2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

That seems like a lot of thunder and lightening and I am sure the mud is awful. But the good news is you did get to squelch around on horseback for a little while.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Pretty squishy ans muddy around here these days too, and this is our Summer??