I live on the edge of my family farm that for generations has been the venue for riding horses, dating back to my greatgrandfather who was the first master of the local Hunt Club. It is now where I enjoy riding and training my horses. This blog is now the story of Hokey Pokey, my Gypsy cob cross bred pony.
Ha! I love this photo. When I was a kid, I HATED cleaning the coral. Now, I don't mind it a bit. I'd MUCH rather be doing this than cleaning the house...
5 comments:
yup, poop happens
It never ends!
Ha! I love this photo. When I was a kid, I HATED cleaning the coral. Now, I don't mind it a bit. I'd MUCH rather be doing this than cleaning the house...
That's my morning job most days unless I can find a sucker to help me. Funny picture and caption.
yep everyone it never ends ....but is funnily enough not a job that I hate ...its good to wind down with a barrow and muck fork....mindless nothing
Post a Comment