I live on the edge of my family farm that for generations has been the venue for riding horses, dating back to my greatgrandfather who was the first master of the local Hunt Club. It is now where I enjoy riding and training my horses. This blog is now the story of Hokey Pokey, my Gypsy cob cross bred pony.
Sunday, September 25, 2011
New Trailer
My Happy birthday to myself prezzy ......a dream come true!!!! (with the bank managers help of course)
Kacy .....I would have gone to an angle loader but it was quite a few 1000 $$$ extra....so straight load it is. And on the up side my boys have been trained to straight load right from word go so they are all good .....and yes smiling big time!! GHM - yes am going to try to keep it shiny!!! Nikker - rock it does!!!
Kacy .....I would have gone to an angle loader but it was quite a few 1000 $$$ extra....so straight load it is. And on the up side my boys have been trained to straight load right from word go so they are all good .....and yes smiling big time!! GHM - yes am going to try to keep it shiny!!! Nikker - rock it does!!!
9 comments:
Now that is superb!!!!
very nice! and shiny too!
hhhmmmmmm lets just hope the horses are happy to go into it!!!!
Happy Birthday! Great present. Hope the horses love it and keep it looking shiny and new. Good luck.
I L.O.V.E. that you buy yourself birthday presents! That rocks!!
Happy Birthday to you, happy Birthday to you!!
Hope they are as happy as YOU.
My mare is NOT a straight loader/rider.
Neat new look around here..love the boys through the fence!
Smiles Sally!!!
Kacy .....I would have gone to an angle loader but it was quite a few 1000 $$$ extra....so straight load it is. And on the up side my boys have been trained to straight load right from word go so they are all good .....and yes smiling big time!!
GHM - yes am going to try to keep it shiny!!!
Nikker - rock it does!!!
Kacy .....I would have gone to an angle loader but it was quite a few 1000 $$$ extra....so straight load it is. And on the up side my boys have been trained to straight load right from word go so they are all good .....and yes smiling big time!!
GHM - yes am going to try to keep it shiny!!!
Nikker - rock it does!!!
WOW!! Awesome :)
Post a Comment