Tuesday, October 4, 2011

spring weather

Just when you think the weather is going to be okay ......you get torrential rain. With thunder and lightning and the rain just getting heavier and heavier we ended up having a super wild night .....thankfully today the sun returned ......on the up side the fertilizer is starting to work and the grass is growing.  Along with the grass of course are the weeds ....the lawns ....!!!. I think I have a bit of gardening to do soon. Pebbles the pony is proving to remain a fabulous lawnmower. Each week I fence a piece of the lawn for her to nibble away at. Saves a bit of energy on my behalf!!!!

6 comments:

cheyenne jones said...

We are due Snow! This weekend? uh!

Glad to hear your ok down there!

sally said...

Yep ....doing well at the moment ....off to Australia in a few days for some real sun!!!

allhorsestuff said...

So happy spring, and all her volatile behaviours ,will be coming there. We have Autumn which mimics Ms.Spring...78 today sunny after hails and the likes of which you described!

Pebbles the natural lawn keeper!
Have fun in the sun Sally~
;)
KK

Grey Horse Matters said...

Spring weather is always so unpredictable. Love your new lawn mower, great idea. I try to get them to graze around the edges so I have less weed whacking to do.

allhorsestuff said...

HIYA again dear!
Thanks for giving me a hollar at my place...was having you come to mind and that helped me know that things are going along for you..sometimes we go out and away from the radar...I do it all the time!

Hope that Spring is getting somewhat more tame and predictable for you there. Our Autumn has quickly turned Winter, a mo early...I don't mind, the bugs are so toxic, my mare has suffered from the bites, she is so senitive.

Anywho Sally dear...can't wait to see the horse faces and how they have grown!!
Love ya and have a loverly eve~
Kac

allhorsestuff said...

P.S.
ADORE the Silohuette! header!!