I live on the edge of my family farm that for generations has been the venue for riding horses, dating back to my greatgrandfather who was the first master of the local Hunt Club. It is now where I enjoy riding and training my horses. This blog is now the story of Hokey Pokey, my Gypsy cob cross bred pony.
yes she is gorgeous isn't she. We walked the one Km up the road to muck out the two young ones. I had let Eve go in a paddock while i was busy and when I caught her she suddenly saw a horse on the other side of Karen's house.Up went the head!. Talk about giraffe!!
5 comments:
Now Sally! if you keep showing me this horse........I may decide to take a plane over there and fetch her back!
She's gorgeous. I love her!
What a beautiful girl!!
yes she is gorgeous isn't she. We walked the one Km up the road to muck out the two young ones. I had let Eve go in a paddock while i was busy and when I caught her she suddenly saw a horse on the other side of Karen's house.Up went the head!. Talk about giraffe!!
I love her and love your riding posts! Can't wait for more of them!
Post a Comment