I went to muck out Hockey and Mosaic's paddock today and Karen had her brand new concrete drive being cut. The noise is simply awful so she put her two horses in the long grass for the brief period of noise.It was then all action for a brief time .....I'm just glad they aren't old enough to ride!
9 comments:
All four of them have some scoot! (0:
I love your videos!!
They are all so cute. And fast, good thing no one was able to be ridden. Bet they'll sleep good tonight!
Yes they do have some good scoot!!!!! and I'm sure they all ended up having a good lie down in the afternoon after that mad session ( and that video clip was just the start!!!)
Love the "scoot" your horses did at the end of the video. Thew were all beautiful!
they sure can move! adorable! the pair of them
I always get a kick out of watching the horses run, especially when the whole herd gets to going while on turnout.
I like that takeoff at the end.
Hhhmmmmm Dave what do ya reckon I do with them with a take off like that????. Not sure the Kentucky Derby is up their alley but yep they love a good run and buck session!!!
Fernvalley ....today they were simply adorable ....ASLEEP MODE
Well, if those two were mine, I'd be looking to harness that instant speed for Western Gaming. Not sure if you folks have such a thing in your hemisphere. (Forgive me, I'm still trying to divine where you live, and don't want to risk national insult)
Dave ...try the west coast of the North Island - New Zealand
Post a Comment