I live on the edge of my family farm that for generations has been the venue for riding horses, dating back to my greatgrandfather who was the first master of the local Hunt Club. It is now where I enjoy riding and training my horses. This blog is now the story of Hokey Pokey, my Gypsy cob cross bred pony.
GHM - yes I think I prefer the cold to your hot hot temperatures Kacy - yep we keep on horsin!!! Paint girl - well to be honest I feel sorry for you as we sure know what rain is here too. Taranaki is a real rainy spot!!! Nikker - I loved that frost on the rug photo too. Everything was so thick with crunchy ice
Right now Sally? I`d rather have the cold! Its Tuesday morning here, a little after 8;30 am, and its finally stopped raining! I can see some watery sunshine, but cant get out of the back door, as its flooded again! Love the post!
6 comments:
Love your photos! Truthfully, I'd rather be where you are than here. We have temperatures very close to 100 degrees for the last few days. Miserable.
Nothin' stops horsin'!!
Oh goodness, that looks cold. Summer just started here, well, it is supposed to start but it has been raining so much!!
There is nothing better that a girl and her horse, no matter what the weather! Love the frost on the rope in the 4th picture! (0:
GHM - yes I think I prefer the cold to your hot hot temperatures
Kacy - yep we keep on horsin!!!
Paint girl - well to be honest I feel sorry for you as we sure know what rain is here too. Taranaki is a real rainy spot!!!
Nikker - I loved that frost on the rug photo too. Everything was so thick with crunchy ice
Right now Sally? I`d rather have the cold! Its Tuesday morning here, a little after 8;30 am, and its finally stopped raining!
I can see some watery sunshine, but cant get out of the back door, as its flooded again!
Love the post!
Post a Comment