I have been a terrible blogger of late ....the computer has sat in its bag and I just haven't wanted to get it out.I guess I have had so much typing of late .....mid term parent teacher interviews are a nightmare ....loads of typing to all hours!!! ....but yes I have been riding ....doing a few different things and today had a lovely ride along the road with my two girls beside me on their push bikes. Eve wasn't bothered and then at the arena we did some lovely work ....practicing stuff I have recently learnt whilst watching a western pleasure riding clinic. Seems to have made plenty click in all the right ways .Yay!!!
Another stop to blogging was due to my Grandad getting sick after his recent bout of chemo ......he fought a brave fight and then pneumonia developed and he passed away yesterday......so my head is in the clouds ......very muddled ......it has all been a bit close to losing my Dad in Feb.
But I have been lucky .....more so than many. My grand parents were the best.Their home on a farm a haven, their door always open and a bed always made for a sleepover, a paddock for our ponies , a smile ever present and as Grandad said even just this past Tuesday ...marvelous!. He always thought what we were up to was simply 'marvelous'.
Cant really say more .....but make sure you do something marvelous this week

7 comments:
YOUR HEART is golden girl. Grand dad sounded really sweet. You're going to truly miss him. Your daughters too. I'm so sorry Sally.
This blogging is such a wonderful place to meet up and share life, horses, adventures and loss. Life moves so fast and hard, er all do what we can and if spirit moves you not- to type and relate- then be wirh family and relate to life in real time.
We all love you to pieces
P.S.
Adorable pic! Happy horse and girl
Sorry again, I seem not to be reading well, I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers still sent , just those of comfort
I am sorry to hear about your Grandfather. I will try to do something marvelous this week!
So very sorry for your loss. Prayers for all of you....
I too will try and do something marvelous this week!
Glad you're riding!! I do so love you gray mare!!
I'm sorry to hear about your grand dad. Xox
Thank you so much for kind wishes and thoughts ....
Yes Kacy my Grandad was a sweet man and will be missed ....so love your friendship via blogger world
Val and Nikker .....enjoy your marvelous experience ...cant wait to hear what you get up to
Fernvalley .....seeing your beautiful spotted horses, especially your golden boys is one way to make a day marvelous
and thanks Lisa
Post a Comment