Sunday, September 2, 2012

spring rain






5 comments:

Terry said...

Nice photos!

sally said...

Thanks Terry ...not bad for a cheap cell phone camera aye

cheyenne jones said...

Hi Sally! Your weather, it reminds me of here! Puddles, wind, rain and ....more rain!lol.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Yikes! the spider web is sure pretty though

allhorsestuff said...

Hi there sweet Sally!
Firstly, I had to really search for the "Post a comment" line...it's invisible with your new pretty backgrounds. I just kept clicking around till it appeared!

Love the day at the beach header with Eve!
Your foals are horses..in all the shots I can see, they are now looking grown!
We are having the most wonderful of summers..a wee bit hot it was but no rain forever and now we've gotten an ENTIRE month of blissfull 85 in the days and 50's at night.

Seeing your neat wet photos of "spring" it is amazing how time passes quickly. I was just looking at your lovely summer, frigid winter and now......It is already SPRING! And full of dreams huh!

Keep dry and warm and I will be checking back more often, I hope!

Bye for now~
Kac