Sunday, October 21, 2012

go away rain

Well it seems the rain is here to torment us .....howling winds, 14 degrees C, low misty cloud and rain .....oh boy yep it is raining!!!!!!!
 So today I got into my wet weather gear again.....and it is yellow (picture a walking lemon)...and squelched out into the paddock to feed Hokey. It was pretty miserable so he got a good armful of hay to help the night pass quicker..
My plan was to do lots more handling with Hokey .....but I guess the rain will have to stop first

5 comments:

Val said...

Relentless rain is not fun and a challenge for hooves to deal with. I hope you get some relief from the weather soon.

Terry said...

Love the header.

Grey Horse Matters said...

Hope the weather clears up for you and Hokey soon.

cheyenne said...

Typical British weather! But in the wrong place! lol

sally said...

Yes Val the rain does create havoc with the hooves and sorry Trry I've gone and changed the header ....a fault of mine I'm afraid - always changing the header
GHM - yes I'm praying for fine weather and yes Cheyenne it is British weather .....just want some hot sunny Aussie weather now ( my sister is in 35C and dry as a bone inland from Sydney)