Monday, December 10, 2012

the photos I forgot to add yesterday




 
This is Izzy out under saddle yesterday ...the second to last photo is of course behind the vertical but at this stage a far better place to be than the giraffe neck of the day before. I would far rather this than a star gazing lhama. Anyway she went sweet and we not only got her working more in this frame at a walk but at a trot too ........baby steps I keep reminding myself. And then there is the legs ( thats my legs). Geeezzzz as you know I haven't had a horse to ride for a while and boy am I unfit when it comes to riding .....sore legs today!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Izzy is adorable. Thanks for the pics.I'm sure she'll be much more advanced and fun by the end of the summer. Baby steps take a long time but it's worth it in the end. I can believe you have sore legs today after not riding for a while.

Terry said...

She's lovely! I have a soft spot for buckskins.

cheyenne jones said...

Nice looking pony Sally! I see the weather is distinctly better than ours? Good to be out on a horse isnt it!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photographs, perfect for Christmas postcards.

Merry Christmas and we hope you have a fulfilling New year and don't forget to hug your horse!

Greetings from Saltriver performance horses.