Tuesday, June 29, 2010

RAIN

RAIN rain rain and more rain.......It was briefly sunny on Sunday morning for an hour so I did get some photos of my boys ......but basically I just muck out paddocks ......slop through the mud to feed hay and gaze out the window at yet more rain. I will post the photos tomorrow

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope the rain eases up soon, so you can do a different sort of "horse work"!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Sounds like me in our winter ,except it is slog through snow !

Paint Girl said...

We've had nothing but rain since November! It doesn't want to stop. I totally know how you feel!
Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Grey Horse Matters said...

Much as I hate muddy paddocks. I wish we could get a day or two of it. We're really burning up here. It's so hot (in the 90's) we could use a cool down. Hope your rain stops soon though.