

Yesterday I go the dreaded flu ......you know the aching head and body type with blocked up sinuses. So I haven't done too much. this afternoon I really felt the need for some fresh air so I took Ella for a ride up the road on her pony. She got a new jacket for shows so was keen to test drive it. So dressed in her finery we wandered up the road.
Once back I caught Hokey and Mosaic and gave them a good brush which Mosaic loved to bits. He is happiest being scratched in all his favourite places. Hokey was alot happier today with his brushing. He could take it or leave it.....(in fact he rolled in the mud as soon as I let him go.) So with cleaned out feet, well groomed coats they looked great.
My gorgeous friend Tash had a great day today. SHe was competing in a winter dressage competition and got a 1st and a 3rd. So that was so awesome to hear.
Oh and the fuzzy photo is due to the babies breathing all over the camera. They were being their nosey normal selves
2 comments:
Cute photos - but please feel better!
Hope you feel better soon. Love the photos!
Post a Comment