Monday, March 14, 2011

A few photos of my sunny weekend






















Beautiful sunny days ......and hot hot hot. I'm talking sweaty helmet heads ....stinky sock feet ....cold beer waiting afterwards but gorgeous times spent with my girlfriends and horses(oh and the mad dog)

5 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Love the pictures. Looks like you had a nice time this weekend with friends and horses. Oh, and the mad dog.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

LOoks so green and wonderful!

Rising Rainbow said...

Good for you! I'm glad someone's getting some time in the sun with their horses.

allhorsestuff said...

Sally, your horse is so beautiful!
Loved his ear to you, in some pictures...cattle, awesome! Looks like a perfectly wonderful, late summer time of riding the rolling hills!
I've a link to a small impromptu whoop, whoop, cattle drive on latest post. My ride couldn't have been more different/opposite than yours! But ended well.

Thanks for sending me your address!

Me, baby and horses said...

Nice photos sal, am loving the riding over the hills with you, would love the photos of autumn and I...