Today brought squally freezing rain that simply fell out of the sy. The weather at the moment seems to reflect the mood of everything at the moment. I'm a positive person ....but recent events are testing everything. Work is busy. I have a student teacher joining me for 3 weeks. That makes life busy!!!!!. Dealing with four horses is taking its toll. Something might have to give there ......and we are simply waiting to hear about my Dad. There is talk of aggressive cancer .......growths here, there and possibly everywhere. Its been a mad scary week of tests, scans, operations and now the impossible wait. The up shot of the past ten days has been my sister flew over from Australia .....but she was leaving kids, horses, work and her partner .....and then her daughters pony was put down from cancer and her eventer had a puncture wound to a joint = surgery. So poor Pip went home to deal with that today.
This wee I have five days straight of teaching .....no riding time and we find out whats what.
I do have some lovely photos on my phone to share .......I have managed to get some rides in and also did a clinic with a great trainer with my yearlings. I was thinking of my blog at funny moments .....so will get a few posted.
In the mean time its been nice to jump on the computer and lose myself in other peoples horsey adventures .......happy sunny days everyone
8 comments:
Tough time Sally. Take care.
Not an easy time. Our thoughts are with you, and best wishes from the "Old Country!"
Sending good thoughts and prayers your way
Sally, unfortunately I've been there and done practically all that... I'm here for you...whenever.
There are things, holistic things, that can help your Dad's body cope. Let me know if you're interested.
My thoughts are with you during this tough time.
You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers...
thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers. This week is the week all is revealed. I know that either way good or bad my Dad has some pretty major ops to go through. He is only 64 and really not old enough to be dealing with all this but we remain positive and hope for the best.
I don't even have words except to say that I'm thinking of you.
Post a Comment