Monday, June 13, 2011

Weekend rain






























The weekend passed by with the most impressive amount of rain. It fell and fell with spectacular lightning and thunder. The end of the road was one patch of flooding so I took the dog for a play .... he had soooo much fun!!!!. Back at home I made soup .....had the fire roaring .....and all four legged equine friends happy with hay to munch

And then a question for you all .........Some of you I can comment just fine and others I cant comment at all. Blogger keeps asking me which provider then directs me to signing in again ....

So Jeni - super size my cob .....Im watching but cant comment .....Kacy cant get to you either...and then there are others. Is it just me or others too?

6 comments:

cheyenne jones said...

That is some rain!....Hope the roofs are all intact?? Mine wasnt just a few weeks ago, cost an arm and a leg!! Still, could be worse!

Looks like a typical British winter, rain and more rain!!Lol

Rising Rainbow said...

Sally, it's not just you. I am having the same problem as are others I read. Anyone with their comments embedded in their blog I can't post a comment either. I get stuck in the same loop as you. If the comments come up as a seperate page on their own, then I am fine and can comment. It is very frustrating and has been this way since the last week of May and blogger has no fix yet.

sally said...

Rising rainbow thanks ...glad to know its not just me. I have gone to comment on your blog many times lately and cant get it to work either so if you dont hear from me ....I am reading!
Cheyenne .....yes our weather can be very British. When I lived in London I always thought February was the worst month. Hope that hay is growing

allhorsestuff said...

Oh my, that's an awful ton of rains!
G thatlad there was some fun to be had in out fer ya though.

Nope..not just you I'm having fits trying to comment...I've even tried to do it anonymous, and no go. I tried to tell BOOGER (blogger) and it wouldn't even let me post comments there! CRAPOLA.
Mage me feel better that you mentioned me, as I've been missing so many friends that visit..time to not take it personally.

These things do get resolved...so just know, I know, you know, all is well!
Smiling?
You can always email me some words...

LOVE TO YOU AND YOURS ~

allhorsestuff said...

Huh..maybe I'll go back to that separate page...for comments, as Riding Rainbow said...going now to do that, I used to have that.
Kacy

Badger said...

Hey Sally, Just checking in at the Ferngrove Farm to say Howdy. Hope all is well with you and the horses. We have lots of new babies and require lots of time. My stallion/gelding returns home after 2 months of training this week. I not sure what to expect- will post results-Badger