I live on the edge of my family farm that for generations has been the venue for riding horses, dating back to my greatgrandfather who was the first master of the local Hunt Club. It is now where I enjoy riding and training my horses. This blog is now the story of Hokey Pokey, my Gypsy cob cross bred pony.
Friday, July 29, 2011
my gorgeous boys
the two boys are home ...had a good brush yesterday with a 'how to wear a rug' session thrown in for good measure. They are starting to shed their winter coats .....lots of white hair flying everywhere. Its all a bit ironic that the snow arrives and they start getting a summer coat. The highlight of bringing them home is they are just out my window when I wake. A very nice sight to start a day.
The last picture is me with my two girls. We had been along the coastal walkway. It would be the perfect riding trail ....but sadly no horses allowed.!
Happy days everyone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Sally, so happy your boys are within view from home! Too great!
It looks Summery, though I know it's not there quite yet....isn't August early spring? I was in East Gipsland, Mario in August long ago, and it was still chilly.
Glad the rug session went nicely. I adore the learning you are lovingly installing in your boys...some day I hope to have a youngster to train up. Oh , reminds me, gotta check my lotto ticket!
You look awesome with your two cutie girls! Love and healing to your dad,
Kac
Hi Sally! Great kids! Horses look good too! You look happy. Hope things are well with the family!
Hey there Cheyenne and Kacy ....yes things are ticking along here a bit better.Long way to go with my Dad but getting there. And my girls well yes they are gorgeous
Kacy you are right it is wonderful teaching my horses everything from scratch. Already they are amazing at so many of the little things that have been past horses major issues. Cheyenne you must be finding that with Wally.
Glad they're right outside your window - and they are gorgeous!
they look greaat , and what a beautiful family
Hi Sally. Thank you for the compliments about Scout.
Your paints are growing! Lovely you found Diego a good fit of a home.
Thinking about your Dad situation. Hope he is hanging in there. And you too. I know how stressful it can be.
Your girls are precious!
hugs,
Jill
Hi Sally, thank you for stopping by my blog. Your horses are lovely. Where are you that it's winter? NZ?
Gosh your ponies are looking so grown up now. Gorgeous!
Terry - was lovely to visit your blog. Just love your horses and yes I'm in NZ
Sharon - lovely to catch up with you. Glad your ride went well. Am sure Summer smiled from the heavens above to see her saddle being used on someone rather than her.
Fernvalley - glad you are back despite yourset back
Post a Comment