I live on the edge of my family farm that for generations has been the venue for riding horses, dating back to my greatgrandfather who was the first master of the local Hunt Club. It is now where I enjoy riding and training my horses. This blog is now the story of Hokey Pokey, my Gypsy cob cross bred pony.
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
stunning sunsets
warm sunny days ....evening rides in the cool .....and a nice cold beer at the end of it all!!!
4 comments:
Just gorgeous! Doesn't get any better than this does it :)
so very pretty! and warm I bet
AWE! That's such a nice thought for you to give to us all! You sound pretty good about the days...and the refreshment at the end!
We had a tempter "False Spring" day yesterday...and it so happened to happen- ON MY DAY OFF! Post coming! Perfect for a 5th ride out of rehab!
XO
KK
Glad your enjoying the good weather!
Post a Comment